I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. John 14:18

Saturday, February 12, 2011

SCRAPBOOKING FUNDRAISER A HUGE SUCCESS!


My son, Max, and I headed out early on an icy February morning and headed south to New Jersey to meet this group of eager scrapbookers for our first CROP Scrapbooking Fundraiser! These ladies put their whole heart into making vivid keepsakes for their families using personal pictures and a whole lot of accessories! The event was sponsored by Scrap That!, a material warehouse for scrapbookers, and a stimulating forum for our day. Food was donated by the famous Mastori's Diner of Bordentown, NJ. The delights filled our stomachs and provided energy to keep scrapping for the entire 12 hours!

I was blessed by being with this group, who immediately and generously supported our cause, welcomed me into their community and even shared their supplies and creative talents. Max spent the day in service to the women and in full support of our growing organization. I was so proud of him!

I Support Adoptions has hopes to host more of these scrapbooking events in the future. The next day will be hosted by Old Rocks Church in Lambertville, NJ, on April 2, 2011. Contact me for more information.

Warmly,
Maria Huber
founder, I Support Adoptions

No comments: